Not so far behind the color of the year comes the 2015 Pantone Fall Report! Marsala is in there of course, but guys!!! LOOK AT THAT INDIGO (Pantone Reflecting Pond). :O
Actually I’d be happy to shear off the bottom half of the colors below and throw them into a quilt. Maybe with some citron to spice it up a bit. The top half of the picks do provide some nice pairings with Marsala if you’re looking for color ideas for the Pantone Quilt Challenge!
In the meantime, color report means fabric matching mania!
1. Pineapple Slices in Olive by Tula Pink
2. Tradewind in Sandstone by Parson Gray
3. Color Weave in Moss by P&B Textiles
4. Patina in Inky by Carrie Bloomston
5. Meadow in Gold by Bonnie Christine
6. Vanes in Marsala by Hawthorne Threads
7. Pinhead in Marine by Michael Miller
8. Tangrams in Indigo by Rashida Coleman Hale
9. Girl About Town in Orange by Pat Bravo
10. Large Chevron Tone on Tone in Orange by Riley Blake
11. Oval Elements in Passionate Fuchsia by Pat Bravo
12. Everday Houndstooth in Purple by Michael Miller
Which of the colors do you see yourself using in your quilts or actually wearing?
P.S. I’m gone next week for QuiltCon (come say hi if you see me!! I can be shy but I promise I would love to meet you. :))