Last week we took a look at Sherwin William’s Color of 2015, and this week we’re looking at a different paint company’s prediction.
Benjamin Moore has chosen Guilford Green as their color of 2015. They described it as a “natural neutral” which isn’t far off the mark. Funny enough, it’d probably go fairly well with the coral that Sherwin Williams picked.
Center image: Benjamin Moore’s Guilford Green
1. Woodgrain in Celadon by Dear Stella
2. Fishnet in Sandstone by Parson Gray
3. Wildflowers in Gray by Allison Harris
4. Butterfly Dot in Dove by Heather Bailey
5. Stellar Blooms in Khaki by Cori Dantini
6. Migratory Lace in Seaweed by Anna Maria Horner
7. Quilter’s Linen in Atmosphere by Robert Kaufman
8. Oval Elements in Sugar Green by Pat Bravo
9. Frenzied in Teal by Mo Willems
10. Mustang in Aqua by Melody Miller
11. Posh Paisley in Olive by Michael Miller
12. Scribbles in Shade by Tula Pink
I find green-based greys somewhat challenging to use in quilting, but what do you think? Would you paint a room this color or use it in your quilts?