I always get excited around this time of year because all the color of the year stuff starts to get announced! While Pantone is still holding their color of the year under wraps, the paint companies have already released their winners.
Sherwin-Williams announced that their Color of the Year for 2015 is Coral Reef! Coral’s been a pretty hot color for a while in the textile world (I had no trouble finding fabric samples that matched it unlike say…Radiant Orchid) but I guess it hasn’t really made the jump to interior design until (according to Sherwin-Williams) next year.
Center image: Coral Reef bookcase photo from Sherwin-Williams
1. Empress in Coral by Joel Dewberry
2. Shredded in Coral by Carrie Bloomston
3. Roses in Grapefruit by Heather Rosas
4. Spa Ikat in Coral by Michael Miller
5. Dasies in Grapefruit by Heather Rosas
6. Main in Coral by Lila Tueller
7. Going Up in Smoothie by Anna Maria Horner
8. Roots Daisy in Coral by Deena Rutter
9. Keys To My Heart in Pink by Iron Orchid Design
10. Interlaced in Rouge by AGF Studio
11. Trendsetter Main in Coral by Fancy Pants Design
12. Valentines Floral in Pink by My Minds Eye
What do you think? Are you into coral or has it had its day?