Today’s palette, made by our palette builder, was created by balu51 on flickr. Here in Santa Cruz, we’ve had a return to summer and it’s been in the 80s the last couple of days. So this beautiful sunflower and bright and cheery palette really spoke to me! I couldn’t help but add a few text prints, but for the most part I kept it fairly organic to match the feeling of the sunflower.
Palette: Summer colors palette by balu51
Fabrics: 1. Coordinates in Saffron by Anna Maria Horner,
2. Crosshatch Sketch in Sun by Timeless Treasures,
3. Garden Graphic in Black by Melissa Crowley,
4. The Block in Black by Sweetwater,
5. Small Dots in Gray by Riley Blake Designs,
6. Stardust in Midnight by Pat Bravo,
7. Essex in Jungle by Robert Kaufman,
8. French Knot in Olive by Aneela Hoey,
9. Flower Shop in Grass by Patty Young,
10. Diamond Ikat in Green by Dear Stella,
11. Bamboo Thicket in Grass by Laura Gunn,
12. Junk Drawer in Sky by osmo Cricket
Remember, we love to see the palettes you’re all creating! Feel free to add them to our flickr group.