Our giveaway is probably going to end before I finish this post, but I’m going to a Christmas party right after this so I won’t have time to do the drawing and announce it until tomorrow. I am also almost done responding to everyone, I will hopefully finish that tonight after the party. 🙂 There are a few comments that got hidden in the spam filter, and I forgot to note who it was so I can’t respond to you, I’m sorry! But I did get them out of the spam filter so you are in the drawing, which is the important part!
So Pantone announced it’s color of the year for 2013, and Emerald Green is the winner! I figured it would be one of the colors from their Spring fashion colors, I just wasn’t sure which one. I was holding out for Monaco Blue, and I’m not sure I’d describe it as “emerald” green, but I guess I don’t get to make these calls! It’s still a lovely color.
So to celebrate the new color of the year, instead of our usual Friday fun of finding fabrics from palettes posted to our flickr group, I found a set of fabrics to match the Pantone color of the year.
Center image: Emerald Green, Pantone Color of the Year 2013
Fabrics: 1. Solid in Emerald by Art Gallery
2. Heirloom in Jade by Amy Butler
3. Chevron in Aqua by Barbara Jones
4. Oval Elements in Emerald Coast by Pat Bravo
5. Mind’s Eye in Tambourine by Anna Maria Horner
6. Cruzin Forest in Aqua by Barbara Jones
7. SunGlow in Jade by Amy Butler
8. Geisha in Bliss by Pat Bravo
9. Temple Tiles in Maya by Pat Bravo
10. Jester in Turquoise by Patty Young
11. Souvenir in Mineral by Amy Butler
12. Cross Square in Green by Denyse Schmidt