Man, I apparently really love alliterative titles for posts. Also, not having to come up with new titles every week…
This week’s fabric palette comes from a palette posted by UniBee on flickr. As a reminder, feel free to post palettes made with the palette builder and projects using our tutorials into our flickr pool! We’d love to see them! And once a week I will choose a palette to feature on our blog!
UniBee posted this week’s gorgeous palette based on a vase of lavender. I really loved the sophisticated look to the palette, and had a lot of fun finding fabrics to match.
Center palette: Lavender vase palette by UniBee
1. Garden Graphic in Black by Melissa Crowley, 2. Good Dot in Black by Gillian Fullard
3. A Girl for Every Season Panel in Ivory by Cori Dantini, 4. Afro Fusion in Dawn by Pat Bravo
5. Velvet Vine in Almond by Amy Butler, 6. Crosshatch Sketch in Latte by Timeless Treasure
7. Little Bits in Mist by Tula Pink, 8. Jewels in Chocolate by Lizzy House
9. Specimen in Raspberry by Anna Maria Horner, 10. Shirt Stripe in Red by Denyse Schmidt
11. Tiny Diamonds in Yellow by Dear Stella, 12. Henna Stripe in Mustard by Bari J. Ackerman