I was going to post this palette earlier, but decided to tackle the crazy mess that was my fabric stash. I went from this:
I even have a separate box for my text prints! (It’s the box that doesn’t quite shut all the way… You’ll notice I failed to show you the picture of my fabric storage where you couldn’t see the sewing table or desk because of the poorly piled bits of fabric. It was too embarrassing!
However, I did want to share this gorgeous palette created with palette builder by Adrianne at Little Bluebell. It’s a picture of an echinecea flower and it’s a beautiful palette. I had a lot of fun pulling the fabrics for this one, I kept them somewhat garden-y but wanted to also pull out the neat geometric shapes made by the flower. And slip in some text prints. Because I’m addicted!
Palette in center: Echinecea Palette by Little Bluebell
1. Annie’s farmstand ~ seed catalog in black 2. Michael Miller – Zoology in Black
3. Hoodie – Vegetable Silhouette in Green 4. Caleb Grey – Highway Signs in Green
5. Ellen Luckett Baker – Marine Stars in Green 6. Dear Stella – Diamond Ikat in Green
7. Denyse Schmidt – Bouquet in Red 8. Doodlebug Designs – Dots in Orange
9. Momo – Sparrow in Cherry 10. Anna Maria Horner – Fine Feathered in Pomegranate
11. Amy Butler – Park Fountains in Yellow 12. Joel Dewberry – Flower Fields in Berry