I adore everything about color. I can’t remember what I ate yesterday, but I can tell you all sorts of useless minutiae about color! This means I’m always pretty excited about the color forecasts, and someday I want to be one of those people who helps put it together.
Pantone released their Fall 2013 Fashion Color Report earlier this week. Emerald is in there of course, but I’m most excited about Samba and Turbulence I put together a mosaic for the Spring 2013 Fashion Color Report, so I thought I’d do the same for Fall, focusing on fabrics.
1. Geisha in Bliss – Pat Bravo
2. Cruzin’ Forest in Aqua – Barbara Jones
3. Fun on the Vine in Green – Patty Sloniger
4. Twinkle Twinkle in Teal – Lizzy House
5. Dumb Dot in Amethyst – Michael Miller
6. Chevron in Red – Zoe Pearn
7. Star Pods in Coral – Patty Sloniger
8. Junk Drawer in Sky – Cosmo Cricket
9. Historic Tile in Plum – Joel Dewberry
10. Tiles in Chocolate – Robert Kaufman
11. Wind in Hemisphere – Parson Gray
12. Large Zig Zag Stripe in Gray – Ann Kelle
Which is your favorite?