So here in the US, spring time is upon us (other than that weird snowing thing that happened on the East Coast a bit ago.) Here in California, it’s a riot of tree blossoms, which are some of my favorites!
I loved this photo of cherry blossoms by Kenny Louie, and used the Palette Builder to pick out a nice spring-inspired complementary color scheme. I tried to mix up the fabric picks, but mostly stick with spring-inspired motifs.
1. Pearl Bracelet in Hiho Silver by Lizzy House
2. Stitch Square in Peony by Michael Miller
3. Jemma in Orchid by Michael Miller
4. Splendor Geometric in White by Lila Tueller
5. Historic Tile in Plum by Joel Dewberry
6. Seeds in Hot Pink by Mo Bedell
7. Etched Roses in Green by P & B Textiles
8. Featherleaf in Green by Heather Bailey
9. Medallion in Green by Denyse Schmidt
10. Heath in Sage Tonal by Alexander Henry
11. Ashbury Deco in Gray by Doohikey Designs
12. Tiny Flowers in Ash by Alice Kennedy
What are your favorite colors and fabrics for spring?