Happy November everyone! I am doing a fast post today because I need to head out for our quilt guild retreat, YAY!! I’m so excited. 😀 It’s our first retreat, and I have no idea how much is too much to bring, so I thought I’d just bring everything. 😉
Once a week, I take a palette that’s been posted to our flickr group, and find fabrics to go along with that fabric. Please feel free to share your palettes with us, we love seeing them!
Today’s palette is by illy23 on flickr and was made using our palette builder tool. The picture cracked me up (cat butt!) plus the colors were great! I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to find some fun fabrics for our furry feline friend. The black cat fabric from the ghastlies collection seemed fitting for the season and the subject matter, so that’s what I started with.
Palette: NuBees block palette by illy23
Fabrics: 1. Sebastian the Black Cat (Ghastlies) in White – Alexander Henry
2.Tweedle Dee Tile in Black – Michael Miller
3. Crosshatch Sketch in Latte – Timeless Treasures
4. Spa Ikat in Tan – Michael Miller
5. Swirls in Orange – Deena Rutter
6. Flower Fields in Sunset – Joel Dewberry
7. Dumb Dot in Fuchsia – Michael Miller
8. Delicate Duet in Pink – Pat Bravo
9. Majestic Oak in Sunglow – Joel Dewberry
10. Loki in Gold – Ana Davis
11. Meteor Shower in Sunset – Tula Pink
12. Words of Love in Turquoise – Creative Thursday