As I mentioned last week, our beta version of the palette builder is available and free to play with! Some of you have kindly shared your palettes in our flickr pool, and I’ve been really enjoying looking at them. Once a week, I hope to highlight a palette from the flickr group and post some fabrics based on that palette. This will hopefully get easier when the fabric finder app is done!
Center Palette: Cinque Terre flowers
1. Valori Wells – Rosette in Snow 2. Anna Maria Horner – Maybe in Indigo
3. Sarah Jane – Anchor’s Away in Gray 4. Ty Pennington – Lace in Gray
5. Anna Maria Horner – Coreopsis in Lime 6.Laura Gunn – Painter’s Canvas in Mustard
7. Hoodie – Bubble Dot in Grass 8.Tula Pink – Raven Lace in Absinthe
9. Joel Dewberry – Acorn Chain in Maple 10. Bonnie & Camille – Snickerdoodle in Pear
11. Joel Dewberry – Tile Flourish in Green 12. Pat Bravo – Oval Elements in Key Lime Pie (yum!)
Happy Friday, and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!